Lin Quei Brother
Welcome in the LQB-Community

Lin Quei Brother
Welcome in the LQB-Community

Lin Quei Brother
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROPEAN COMMUNITY OF MORTAL KOMBAT

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Online broken moves

Go down 
+2
LKB_Sam749
LKB_Grey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LKB_Grey

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

Online broken moves Empty
PostSubject: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:48 pm

What's in your opinion the most broken online moves ? I thnik about moves or specials that can be punish or counter offline but don't count on this online Very Happy

My top:

1. Reptile dash - normally - 15 frames on block, full combo punish. Online safe Laughing

2. Cage F33 - on block is neutral so you can interupt that string. Online ? He can use another f33 or d3. Sick !!!!!

3. Smoke 3d12 and d1 after that - offline 3d12 is neutral. Online my opponents can always use d1 poke. I don't know why. Ohhh I know IT'S ONLINE Laughing

4. Scorpion scissors move db4 - offline full combo, online safe.

You know more ?
Back to top Go down
LKB_Sam749

LKB_Sam749

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:15 am

man i'm not sure if there are more but often I have trouble sometimes punishing A SPIN!!! ONLINE! with lao...

and yeah that rep dash.. and you're lucky if you can like d1 or d3 to stop him..
Back to top Go down
LKB_Grey

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:09 am

I always punish spin but it's hard to punish ex spin. Online I have problem to punish Kabal dash. It has little push back on block and often I wrong time my move. Offline blocked dash or spin always = full combo Smile
Back to top Go down
LKB_Sam749

LKB_Sam749

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:19 am

Jesus seriously? xDD i can full combo punish a dash faster than a lao spin..

oh yeah and cyrax net? i think i already missed a few of those.. Not complaining on the game, the game is amazing, but it could grow so much more if the lag wasn't there. But i guess it's normal for a fighting game. Tekken online is also a pain in the ass Very Happy

LinKueiBrotherhood affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down
BoP Ruby

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 am

LKB_Grey wrote:
What's in your opinion the most broken online moves ? I thnik about moves or specials that can be punish or counter offline but don't count on this online Very Happy

My top:

1. Reptile dash - normally - 15 frames on block, full combo punish. Online safe Laughing

2. Cage F33 - on block is neutral so you can interupt that string. Online ? He can use another f33 or d3. Sick !!!!!

3. Smoke 3d12 and d1 after that - offline 3d12 is neutral. Online my opponents can always use d1 poke. I don't know why. Ohhh I know IT'S ONLINE Laughing

You know more ?
Please learn frame data...

scorpions takedown is -4 just like cages f33 on block, both unpunishable. id like to know what scrubby scorp you play offline that tries to pressure after takedown on block.

the reason you cant poke after f33 is simply because you dont expect it to be cut short while the other player knows.

online warriors tend to blame lag for all the wrong things because they dont know what really is affected by it.
Back to top Go down
BoP_Edge

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 pm

LKB_Grey wrote:

My top:

You know more ?

Rep's dash is easily d4able at the very least, which you need to do to condition him to block if he keeps jumping you, poking, or successfully dashing again. Make him respect the blockstring you SHOULD be getting free online. If he clears your d4 with anything, don't play them. Its too laggy even for online.

What Ruby said about Cage. I'll add that his f3 is the real pain, being 0 on block and 9f execution, it beats all d4s except Sub's, its hitbox beats all d3s, which leaves you with d1 and if that gets blocked you're atleast -13.

Smoke's d1 after any neutral string is perfectly legit. It's 6f. You have nothing faster. If he is player 1 you have to respect his d1 option, he'll beat you everytime. If you're player 1 with a 6f d1 you can beat it, but it is online and timing is tight.

I can't believe no-one mentioned the most obvious O_O Lao teleport 3 is the most broken move online without a doubt. Anyone who uses this to start pressure openly without fear of full-combo punish is abusing online lag. Even on a good connection and a read I usually get blown up for trying to AA it :/
Back to top Go down
LKB_Grey

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:57 am

BoP Ruby wrote:
LKB_Grey wrote:

My top:

You know more ?
Please learn frame data...

scorpions takedown is -4 just like cages f33 on block, both unpunishable. id like to know what scrubby scorp you play offline that tries to pressure after takedown on block.

the reason you cant poke after f33 is simply because you dont expect it to be cut short while the other player knows.

online warriors tend to blame lag for all the wrong things because they dont know what really is affected by it.

If Scorpion db4 is -4 why I cant punish it with Reptile dash ?
Back to top Go down
BoP_Edge

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Because Rep's dash is 6f startup which gives Scorp a 2f window to block. It's unpunishable because there are no moves 3f or less.
Back to top Go down
LKB_Grey

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Ok sorry my bad. I thought he has biggest disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
LKB_Elkadi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:15 am

LKB_Grey wrote:

My top:

You know more ?

Actually Scorpion's db4 (Takedown) is safe, even offline.

Kano's upball is pretty broken online.
Back to top Go down
GRs_Haze

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:59 pm

cage is most broken online with lao tele i first check if i can uppercut it with a fast 1 like quan or jax if that doesnt work i dont even bother 2 try aa cuz i get blown up every time best thing than is just jump back if that doesnt work u fucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online broken moves   Online broken moves Empty

Back to top Go down

Online broken moves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lin Quei Brother :: Mortal Kombat 9 - online-
Jump to: